School Standard & General Rules
This School is running from Play group to XII All streams Each class/section is headed by a class Teacher & subject teacher.
Convent school wishes to create positive student attitudes towards punctuality, regular attendance, Completion of assignments and interest in learning through classroom participation. When the student Does not comply with these expectations, the school will take the following actions.
The Teacher / Principal will have a one-to-one interaction with the student.Parents will be informed about the problem behavior and they may be asked to meet the Principal. After Consultation with the parents staff will take necessary action to resolve the problem
General rules :
Respect your elders / Teachers / Parents / disabled/ school seniors And other batch holders & Captain
Uniform is mandatory and a clean and neat disposition is a must for all.
- Late comers are not entertained./ No early departure is sanctioned.
- License and Helmets are a must for all auto riders.
- A Student should carry his diary and identity card to the school everyday.
- Cell Phone and I-Pods are totally banned in school premises.
- Valuable articles are not to be brought.
- Parents are suggested to meet the Principal on second Saturdays with prior appointment only.
- Bursting of crackers, playing with coolers / damaging school property/ indulging in fights with Seniors or juniors etc. is liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- Buying & eating from hawkers outside the school is strictly forbidden.
- No books other than the text on Library books be brought to school.
- Students must not indulge in any rude behavior or violence in any form.
- CCTV & Surveillance cameras are watching your conduct.